Monday, August 8, 2016

Sealing the Windshield

I got the leaking windshield sealed up. I haven't sprayed water at it yet, it needs to cure first, but it should be good now. Hopefully, no more front seat showers!
While working on the windshield, I notice some tiny cracks in the vinyl top. Given that the top is still very supple and isn't cracked anywhere else, I think something impacted the top hard enough to cause those little cracks at some point in it's life. Especially since they are irregularly shaped. Perhaps a tree branch, or a kicked up piece of road debris got it. They don't go all the way through the vinyl and should patch right up. That, however, is a task for another day.
I also took a listen to the engine. I think I know roughly where that exhaust leak is. I'll get under there when I can.

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment